RentmyDress.ie does 2 things:
- You can make money by renting out your own dress on RentmyDress.ie
- You can save money by renting a dress from one of our members at a fraction of the retail price
- All you need to do is sign up and start renting – it’s that easy!
I’ve been renting my dresses on this site for two years now so I know it works! Click here for more information on how I came up with the idea, and read over our Frequently Asked Questions to get a better idea of How It Works.
Where would you like to go next?
If you would like to receive updates and info from RMD on a monthly basis, sign up to our newsletter here..we’d love to share our news with you
Hi there and thanks for stopping by RentmyDress.ie, which I founded in February 2013. My name is Debbie Moriarty. I’m married to Colm and I’m a busy mum of three young children. I run my online dress-rental hub, from my home in Leixlip, Co Kildare. I grew up in Clondalkin and also lived in Frankfurt, Germany working for Tourism Ireland. I gave up my career in Tourism to be home with my kids and it was during this time that I came up with the idea for RentmyDress.ie.
Some of the lovely dresses available to rent directly from our members!
- If you have any queries please don’t hesitate to contact Debbie on:
- Tel: 086 2624202
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
“RentmyDress.ie is not responsible for any loss or damage to dresses or accessories which are rented out via this website. Members rent their dresses out at their own risk. We encourage people renting items to care and respect those items”